If you would like to reach the immediate clutch of minions encircling Comcast CEO Brian Roberts for some reason (say for instance you tried working with Comcast Customer Service Czar Frank Ellison (email: We_Can_Help at cable dot comcast dot com) and for some reason that didn’t work out or you weren’t happy with his solution – or you just really want to give his executive assistants a piece of your mind and want to increase your chances it will reach his ears) – here’s the phone number for the Comcast Office of the President: 215-286-8960.
Reach Comcast's Office Of The President
By Ben Popken November 13, 2008
- i can't get no satisfaction 6 Things Comcast Customers Can Try To Get Some Actual Customer Service
- well that's a thing If You Actually Want Comcast To Be Your Mobile Provider, 2017’s Your Year
- the comcastic truth Comcast Tells Customer The Only Reason He’s Getting Bogus Charges Refunded Is Because He Recorded Call
- blast from the past Exec Formerly Known As “Comcast Frank” Has Some Tough-Love Advice For Company
- the spirit of 1775 Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank