If you would like to reach the immediate clutch of minions encircling Comcast CEO Brian Roberts for some reason (say for instance you tried working with Comcast Customer Service Czar Frank Ellison (email: We_Can_Help at cable dot comcast dot com) and for some reason that didn’t work out or you weren’t happy with his solution – or you just really want to give his executive assistants a piece of your mind and want to increase your chances it will reach his ears) – here’s the phone number for the Comcast Office of the President: 215-286-8960.
Reach Comcast's Office Of The President
By Ben Popken November 13, 2008
- well that's a thing If You Actually Want Comcast To Be Your Mobile Provider, 2017’s Your Year
- the spirit of 1775 Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank
- people hate comcast More Than 13,000 Comcast Customers Have Complained To FCC About Data Caps
- failing up Comcast Exec Who Failed At Time Warner Cable Merger Gets Boost To Annual Bonus
- new toys Comcast Hopes Fans Of The Olympics Will Like Its Voice-Controlled Remote So Much They Won’t Cut The Cord