If you would like to reach the immediate clutch of minions encircling Comcast CEO Brian Roberts for some reason (say for instance you tried working with Comcast Customer Service Czar Frank Ellison (email: We_Can_Help at cable dot comcast dot com) and for some reason that didn’t work out or you weren’t happy with his solution – or you just really want to give his executive assistants a piece of your mind and want to increase your chances it will reach his ears) – here’s the phone number for the Comcast Office of the President: 215-286-8960.
Reach Comcast's Office Of The President
By Ben Popken November 13, 2008
- i can't get no satisfaction 6 Things Comcast Customers Can Try To Get Some Actual Customer Service
- well that's a thing If You Actually Want Comcast To Be Your Mobile Provider, 2017’s Your Year
- a dreamy deal Let’s Count The Ways In Which The NY Times’ Love Letter To The Comcast Merger Is Full Of Bull
- that's not how this works Comcast Takes Six Months To Refund $2000 It Shouldn’t Have Charged To Begin With
- new toys Comcast Hopes Fans Of The Olympics Will Like Its Voice-Controlled Remote So Much They Won’t Cut The Cord