We launched some design tweaks for enhanced readability today. Font size is a bit larger. Titles are bit larger. Inside the post, the font is even larger and the text now goes to 800pixels or so wide. All the tags on a post appear in the read more section. Metadata appears underneath the title inside the post. This should make for easier reading, and things will get to looking even better as we learn how to wrangle the new format. Love it? Leave it? Leave your thoughts in the comments. Found a bug? Leave a note on the Gawker bug report site.
More From Consumerist
- You’ll Never Believe How Facebook Is Changing Its News Feed Algorithm To Reduce Clickbait… Again
- Uber Offers $10,000 “Bug Bounty” To Hackers Who Can Detect Service’s Security Flaws
- Facebook’s New “Like” Button Options Rolling Out Globally “In The Next Few Weeks”
- Should The USPS Open Up Mailboxes To All Kinds Of Deliveries?
- Google Pays $550K To People Who Found Security Issues With Android