Flying somewhere to welcome home a family member in the military? Hope that the military doesn’t change the date, because as one mom found out — Travelocity’s insurance policy is only covers changes due to “death, illness and jury duty.” Don’t worry, there’s a happy ending. [MomLogic]
- Protecting Those Who Protect Us Legislators Once Again Trying To Delay New Lending Protections For Military Personnel
- Not Enough Protection Military Personnel Face Student Loan Issues Despite Required Protections
- Protecting Those Who Protect Us Expansion Of Military Lending Act Closes Loopholes Exploited By Predatory Lenders
- travel and tragedy What Happens To Your Plane Ticket When There’s A Death In The Family?
- Protecting Those Who Protect Us New DoD Protections Aim To Keep Shady Businesses From Taking Advantage of Military Members