Flying somewhere to welcome home a family member in the military? Hope that the military doesn’t change the date, because as one mom found out — Travelocity’s insurance policy is only covers changes due to “death, illness and jury duty.” Don’t worry, there’s a happy ending. [MomLogic]
More From Consumerist
- Spirit Airlines Drops Some Baggage Fees For Active Duty Military Personnel
- Delta No Longer Allowing Large Animals To Be Flown As Checked Baggage
- 26 Deals & Freebie Offers For Veterans And Active Servicemembers Today
- Which Retailers Have Changed Their Return Policies This Holiday Season?
- How American Health Insurance Policy Affects A Swiss Breast Pump Maker