Check me out on On The Money tomorrow night. I acted as their on-screen reporter in their piece about the Robert Allen get rich in real estate Institute. Catch it Friday at 9pm eastern on CNBC. Bloggers are reporters and they’re on TV, baby!
Ben Popken On On The Money This Friday
By Ben Popken November 6, 2008
- safe cars save lives NHTSA Taking A Road Trip To Remind Motorists To Fix Recalled Vehicles
- I hate everything Marketers Are Robbing ‘Black Friday’ Of Any Meaning That It Ever Had
- the 1% Sales Of $100 Million Homes Are Way Up
- the future is quantum Quantum Dots Are The Hot New Thing At CES. So What Are They, And Why Should You Care?
- catch as catch can Contractor Sues Spike TV’s “Catch A Contractor” For False Imprisonment, Defamation