The Consumerist seeks an outside partner to run our ad inventory management and sales. With over 14 million pageviews per month, #29 on the Technorati top 100, a devoted readership, and frequent mainstream media mentions and appearances, it’s a gangbusters opportunity for the right people at a reputable company that gets our readers. If you’ve got serious hustle, integrity, and imagination, contact Ben Popken at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- dispatches from kabletown Internal Comcast Memo Says Consumerist Is All About “Headlines,” So Here’s One For Them
- doing badvertising better Facebook Trying To Assure Advertisers That Their Ads Are Actually (Maybe, Possibly) Being Seen
- beware No Surprise Here: CFPB Finds Reverse Mortgage Ads Create False Impressions
- every penny helps Google’s New “Contributor” Feature Lets You Pay Sites In Exchange For No Ads
- just call it what it is Why Do Websites Refuse To Label Sponsored Content As “Advertising”?