To escalate a complaint at Sears past the completely useless 1-800 number, call 847-286-2500 and ask for Mr. Lampert’s office (Ed Lampert is the chairman of the board). When the executive assistance picks up, tell them you want to file an “Executive Complaint.” Said the reader who submitted this tip, “A single call to this group is actually well on my way to resolving a problem that 4 calls & 3 transfers at the 1-800-4-my-home line could not handle.” Don’t forget to be calm, professional, and succinct when you speak with them.
Reach Sears Executive Customer Service
By Ben Popken October 27, 2008
More From Consumerist
- The 5 Meanest Quotes From Report On Sad State Of Sears
- Sears Holdings Cares More About Wall Street Than About Customers, And That’s Why It’s Doomed
- Sears Hires Experienced Consumer Appliance Executive To Run Hardlines, Maybe Sell Stuff
- What Are Shoppers Buying Since They Aren’t Buying Clothes?
- USPS Says It Tried To Deliver My Package, But Home Security Video Shows Otherwise