Wired offers money saving tips for “geeks.” Most of them involve buying and renting fewer dvds and/or canceling cable. [Wired]
- sportscenter no more Would You Ditch ESPN To Shave $8/Month Off Your Cable Bill?
- tired of waiting Are You Waiting For-Freaking-Ever To Get DVDs From Netflix?
- save money Cut Your Regular Expenses With A Bill Haggle Day
- running unopposed Sen. Al Franken: Still Not Enough Competition For Cable & Internet Access
- megalomedia Why Isn’t America Freaking Out About AT&T/DirecTV Merger — And Should We Be?