Wired offers money saving tips for “geeks.” Most of them involve buying and renting fewer dvds and/or canceling cable. [Wired]
- sportscenter no more Would You Ditch ESPN To Shave $8/Month Off Your Cable Bill?
- time warner cable A 13% Increase Is “Special Savings” If Time Warner Cable Says So
- tired of waiting Are You Waiting For-Freaking-Ever To Get DVDs From Netflix?
- save money Cut Your Regular Expenses With A Bill Haggle Day
- running unopposed Sen. Al Franken: Still Not Enough Competition For Cable & Internet Access