Wired offers money saving tips for “geeks.” Most of them involve buying and renting fewer dvds and/or canceling cable. [Wired]
More From Consumerist
- Would You Ditch ESPN To Shave $8/Month Off Your Cable Bill?
- Should Cable, Internet Companies Be Required To Let You Cancel Service Online?
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Approved Merger Of Time Warner Cable & Charter
- Jury: Cox Violated Antitrust Laws By Forcing Customers To Rent Set-Top Boxes
- Walmart Urging Customers To “Cut The Cable” With Promo