Wired offers money saving tips for “geeks.” Most of them involve buying and renting fewer dvds and/or canceling cable. [Wired]
- sportscenter no more Would You Ditch ESPN To Shave $8/Month Off Your Cable Bill?
- boxed in Trilogy Of Set-Top Terror: Cable Box Horror Stories From Consumerist Readers
- tired of waiting Are You Waiting For-Freaking-Ever To Get DVDs From Netflix?
- same old song and dance Comcast Keeps Claiming Competition Abounds, Despite Mountains Of Evidence From Planet Reality
- save money Cut Your Regular Expenses With A Bill Haggle Day