Wired offers money saving tips for “geeks.” Most of them involve buying and renting fewer dvds and/or canceling cable. [Wired]
- sportscenter no more Would You Ditch ESPN To Shave $8/Month Off Your Cable Bill?
- breaking up is hard to do Should Cable, Internet Companies Be Required To Let You Cancel Service Online?
- the new cable colossus 5 Things You Should Know About The Approved Merger Of Time Warner Cable & Charter
- thinking outside the cox Jury: Cox Violated Antitrust Laws By Forcing Customers To Rent Set-Top Boxes
- boxed in Trilogy Of Set-Top Terror: Cable Box Horror Stories From Consumerist Readers