Don’t forget we have a Consumerist Comments Code containing various rules and guidelines that help make comments a nice places for people to have conversations.
- the g word Why Is Food That Doesn’t Contain Any Grains Labeled ‘Gluten-Free’?
- speak up How To Tell The FCC Exactly What You Think About The Proposed Net Neutrality Rule
- how sweet it is FDA’s New Rules: Honey With Added Sweeteners Might Be Sweet, But It Ain’t Honey
- Another Back and Forth Bank-Backed Lawmakers Accuse CFPB Of Hurting Consumers By Trying To Regulate Payday Loans
- you've gotta fight for your rights Fairly Used: Why Schools Need To Teach Kids The Whole Truth About Copyright