I’ll be reporting from the Finovate 2008 personal finance tool conference on October 14. There’s 24 presenters from places like Mint, Yodlee, Quicken and Wesabe. Here’s the complete list. Some of these services you’ve heard about or may use yourself. What questions would you have me ask them? What improvements can be made? What would you love to see in a personal finance tool? Let me know in the comments and I’ll do my best to do your requests justice.
What Should We Ask The Personal Finance Toolmakers At Finovate 2008?
By Ben Popken October 8, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Intuit Finds New, More Caring Owner For Quicken
- The 8.5 Steps To Making An Effective Complaint That Gets A Solution
- Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?
- LEGO Will No Longer Ask You Why You’re Buying An Actual Ton Of Bricks
- Senators Say They Will Try To Reverse Robocall Exemption For Federal Debt Collectors