I’ll be reporting from the Finovate 2008 personal finance tool conference on October 14. There’s 24 presenters from places like Mint, Yodlee, Quicken and Wesabe. Here’s the complete list. Some of these services you’ve heard about or may use yourself. What questions would you have me ask them? What improvements can be made? What would you love to see in a personal finance tool? Let me know in the comments and I’ll do my best to do your requests justice.
What Should We Ask The Personal Finance Toolmakers At Finovate 2008?
By Ben Popken October 8, 2008
- personal finance history Intuit Finds New, More Caring Owner For Quicken
- orange you glad you're not mozilo? Former Countrywide CEO Still Says He Did No Wrong, Still Refers To Self In Third-Person
- Fun with Finances 5 Ways Couples Can Avoid Disastrous Money Mistakes
- so how many months are you? How To Answer Rude (But Perfectly Legal) Personal Questions At A Job Interview
- the gift that keeps on taking 1-In-3 Americans Still Feeling The Sting Of Recession