I’m on CNBC’s “On The Money” personal finance show with Carmen Wong Ulrich right now. They’re doing a special where they’re taking viewer calls and questions about what to do with your money in the midst of the market madness. They’re taking calls at 877-753-CNBC, emails at email@example.com or use this webform.
More From Consumerist
- Sonic Unfazed By McDonald’s Entrance Into All-Day Breakfast Arena
- Fox Offers Viewers Choice: Watch Traditional Commercials, Or Watch Just One Ad
- JCPenney CEO: Macy’s & Sears Closures Are Pretty Great For Us
- AAA: E-ZPass Users Targeted By Phishing Scam Demanding Money For Unpaid Tolls
- No, The IRS Will Not Call You To Verify Your Tax Return Information