I’m on CNBC’s “On The Money” personal finance show with Carmen Wong Ulrich right now. They’re doing a special where they’re taking viewer calls and questions about what to do with your money in the midst of the market madness. They’re taking calls at 877-753-CNBC, emails at firstname.lastname@example.org or use this webform.
More From Consumerist
- Sonic Unfazed By McDonald’s Entrance Into All-Day Breakfast Arena
- JCPenney CEO: Macy’s & Sears Closures Are Pretty Great For Us
- Chipotle CEO Apologizes For Making People Sick: “We Are Going To Be The Safest Place To Eat”
- Netflix “Making A Murderer” Documentary Inspires Viewers To Seek Justice… Through Yelp
- Dish Sues NBC For Blabbing Publicly About Looming Blackout