I’m on CNBC’s “On The Money” personal finance show with Carmen Wong Ulrich right now. They’re doing a special where they’re taking viewer calls and questions about what to do with your money in the midst of the market madness. They’re taking calls at 877-753-CNBC, emails at email@example.com or use this webform.
- Same Old Same Old Here Sonic Unfazed By McDonald’s Entrance Into All-Day Breakfast Arena
- thanks guys JCPenney CEO: Macy’s & Sears Closures Are Pretty Great For Us
- mea culpa Chipotle CEO Apologizes For Making People Sick: “We Are Going To Be The Safest Place To Eat”
- the virtual picket line Netflix “Making A Murderer” Documentary Inspires Viewers To Seek Justice… Through Yelp
- if you don't have anything nice to say Dish Sues NBC For Blabbing Publicly About Looming Blackout