The copy on this Best Buy ad sent in by tipster Jordan reads, “A woman has needs. And right now, I need this wild cherry steam thing.” Oh, it’s a washer. And a dryer too, you say? Golly! I’ll take two. Let me just give you some of these emerald rectangle monetary devices out of my ebony zippery pouch device here… Full size inside.
"A Woman Has Needs. And Right Now, I Need This Wild Cherry Steam Thing"
By Ben Popken September 18, 2008
More From Consumerist
- What You Should Know About Rent-To-Own Retail Models: Extra Costs, High Interest Rates
- Yellowstone Park Officials Reminding Visitors Not To Get Too Close To Animals Just To Get A Good Selfie
- Do Not Set The Date On Your iPhone To Jan. 1, 1970
- Sprint’s Parent Company Spending $32 Billion To Buy A Piece Of Everyone’s Phones
- GameStop To Sell Steam Hardware Even Though It Can’t Sell You Games To Play On It