The copy on this Best Buy ad sent in by tipster Jordan reads, “A woman has needs. And right now, I need this wild cherry steam thing.” Oh, it’s a washer. And a dryer too, you say? Golly! I’ll take two. Let me just give you some of these emerald rectangle monetary devices out of my ebony zippery pouch device here… Full size inside.
"A Woman Has Needs. And Right Now, I Need This Wild Cherry Steam Thing"
By Ben Popken September 18, 2008
- Is it Really A Good Deal? What You Should Know About Rent-To-Own Retail Models: Extra Costs, High Interest Rates
- shopping smart The Best & Worst Store-Brand Deals At Lowe’s, Home Depot & Sears
- raiders of the lost walmart Raiders Of The Lost Walmart Need A Laptop GPS In 2008
- huh GameStop To Sell Steam Hardware Even Though It Can’t Sell You Games To Play On It
- What's The Benefit Separating Gimmicks From Good Ideas In New Household Appliances