The copy on this Best Buy ad sent in by tipster Jordan reads, “A woman has needs. And right now, I need this wild cherry steam thing.” Oh, it’s a washer. And a dryer too, you say? Golly! I’ll take two. Let me just give you some of these emerald rectangle monetary devices out of my ebony zippery pouch device here… Full size inside.
"A Woman Has Needs. And Right Now, I Need This Wild Cherry Steam Thing"
By Ben Popken September 18, 2008
More From Consumerist
- GameStop To Sell Steam Hardware Even Though It Can’t Sell You Games To Play On It
- GameStop Planning To Sell Sony VR Headset In The Fall
- Do Not Set The Date On Your iPhone To Jan. 1, 1970
- Ad Self-Regulation Body Refers Sprint’s ‘50% Off’ Campaign To FCC
- Sprint’s Parent Company Spending $32 Billion To Buy A Piece Of Everyone’s Phones