Turns out PedEgg, a home foot buffer, didn’t need to allegedly hire a “horror” makeup artist to increase the contrast in the infomercial’s before and after shots. In the September issue, Consumer Reports says the results from their 29 testers indicated the product worked quite well.
- consumers behaving badly Taco Bell Customer Allegedly Shoots At Store Over Forgotten Sour Cream
- stop the madness Time Warner Cable Integrates Robocall-Blocker Into Telephone Service
- be our guest Homeowner Says Airbnb Guest Did $25K In Water Damage, May Have Shot Porn In Her House
- Not so Independent monitor Law Firm In Charge Of Corinthian Colleges Turnaround Fired By Dept. Of Education
- scamalama-bing-dong Burned By Too Many Scams, Microsoft Bans Tech Support Ads In Bing Search Results