Turns out PedEgg, a home foot buffer, didn’t need to allegedly hire a “horror” makeup artist to increase the contrast in the infomercial’s before and after shots. In the September issue, Consumer Reports says the results from their 29 testers indicated the product worked quite well.
- a dangerous increase Recalled Products From IKEA, McDonald’s Made 2016 A Bad Year For Injured Children
- i am calling with a great offer Consumers Put Robocall-Blocking Devices To The Test
- Not So Smart Home Researcher Says It Only Takes Minutes To Hack Most Smart Home Security Devices
- prepared in error Undercover Investigation Finds Serious Problems With Paid Tax Preparers
- Maybe It's Not So Bad After All Not Everyone Has $100,000 In Student Loan Debt, But That Doesn’t Mean There’s Not A Problem