Turns out PedEgg, a home foot buffer, didn’t need to allegedly hire a “horror” makeup artist to increase the contrast in the infomercial’s before and after shots. In the September issue, Consumer Reports says the results from their 29 testers indicated the product worked quite well.
- Complaints Abound Consumers Lost $1.7B To Scams In 2014, Imposter Crimes On The Rise
- Not So Smart Home Researcher Says It Only Takes Minutes To Hack Most Smart Home Security Devices
- Maybe It's Not So Bad After All Not Everyone Has $100,000 In Student Loan Debt, But That Doesn’t Mean There’s Not A Problem
- i am calling with a great offer Consumers Put Robocall-Blocking Devices To The Test
- why isn't it working? Lawsuit Claims Hatchimals-Maker Deceived Consumers Over Toy