Turns out PedEgg, a home foot buffer, didn’t need to allegedly hire a “horror” makeup artist to increase the contrast in the infomercial’s before and after shots. In the September issue, Consumer Reports says the results from their 29 testers indicated the product worked quite well.
More From Consumerist
- Taco Bell Customer Allegedly Shoots At Store Over Forgotten Sour Cream
- Law Firm In Charge Of Corinthian Colleges Turnaround Fired By Dept. Of Education
- Want A Clean-Cut Lawn? A Robot Mower Might Not Be For You
- Time Warner Cable Integrates Robocall-Blocker Into Telephone Service
- Nestle Investigation Results: Yep, Your Cat’s Food May Have Been Caught By Slaves