Turns out PedEgg, a home foot buffer, didn’t need to allegedly hire a “horror” makeup artist to increase the contrast in the infomercial’s before and after shots. In the September issue, Consumer Reports says the results from their 29 testers indicated the product worked quite well.
More From Consumerist
- Consumers Put Robocall-Blocking Devices To The Test
- Taco Bell Customer Allegedly Shoots At Store Over Forgotten Sour Cream
- Want A Clean-Cut Lawn? A Robot Mower Might Not Be For You
- Time Warner Cable Integrates Robocall-Blocker Into Telephone Service
- Bank Of America, Wells Fargo Top List Of Most Complained About Mortgage Issuers