Starbucks delivered their new “healthy choices” breakfast menu to The Consumerist this morning, and, falling blindly into their free breakfast trap, we all tried it out. A taste review will follow, but for now, just know that for some reason, my cat, Captain Duvel Moneycat, loves Starbucks new “Perfect Oatmeal.” Seriously,he was freakin’ on this bowl, it was disturbing. I took it away shortly after taking this exploitative photo.
Starbucks New "Perfect Oatmeal" Loved By Cat
By Ben Popken September 4, 2008
- 'tis the season Starbucks Debuts Toasted Graham Latte, The Chain’s First New Fall Flavor In Four Years
- caffeine for your computer Coffee Rankings Are Personal, But In Wi-Fi Starbucks Beats McDonald’s And Panera Hands-Down
- convenient coffee Starbucks Launches “Green Apron Delivery” Pilot At Empire State Building
- For When You're Feeling Really Lazy Starbucks Plans To Launch Delivery Service In 2015
- Going upscale Starbucks Invests In High-End Italian Bakery, Princi