Starbucks delivered their new “healthy choices” breakfast menu to The Consumerist this morning, and, falling blindly into their free breakfast trap, we all tried it out. A taste review will follow, but for now, just know that for some reason, my cat, Captain Duvel Moneycat, loves Starbucks new “Perfect Oatmeal.” Seriously,he was freakin’ on this bowl, it was disturbing. I took it away shortly after taking this exploitative photo.
Starbucks New "Perfect Oatmeal" Loved By Cat
By Ben Popken September 4, 2008
- convenient coffee Starbucks Launches “Green Apron Delivery” Pilot At Empire State Building
- Going upscale Starbucks Invests In High-End Italian Bakery, Princi
- bring it to me Report: Starbucks Is Now Testing Curbside Pickup
- raises for all Starbucks Will Give U.S. Front-Line Employees And Managers Raises Of At Least 5% In October
- more choices Starbucks Will Start Offering Almond Milk In U.S. Stores Next Month