The rip-off site “freecreditreport.com” has a new competitor, and it’s running fear-mongering spots on the “we’ll air any commercial” cable nets (by which we mean G4). Freetriplescore.com warns you that your credit score can keep you from getting a job! But they’ll give you you “free” scores from the big three credit reporting agencies if you sign up for their $30 per month membership plan. Remember, the only “free” credit report website you should ever use is AnnualCreditReport.com. For free credit scores, on the other hand, check out Ben’s post.
FreeTripleScore.com Will Cost You $30 Per Month
By cwalters September 2, 2008
- fix this How To Not Suck… At Disputing Credit Report Errors
- Free Credit Score For You And You And You CFPB To Credit Card Companies: Put Free Credit Scores On Monthly Statements
- Helping Or Hurting Consumers? Potential FICO Credit Score Changes Could Hurt, Rather Than Help Some Consumers’ Creditworthiness
- That's Not Helping Credit Repair Service Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
- Credit Scores For All FICO Expands Program To Give Millions Of Consumers Free Access To Credit Scores & Reports