The rip-off site “freecreditreport.com” has a new competitor, and it’s running fear-mongering spots on the “we’ll air any commercial” cable nets (by which we mean G4). Freetriplescore.com warns you that your credit score can keep you from getting a job! But they’ll give you you “free” scores from the big three credit reporting agencies if you sign up for their $30 per month membership plan. Remember, the only “free” credit report website you should ever use is AnnualCreditReport.com. For free credit scores, on the other hand, check out Ben’s post.
FreeTripleScore.com Will Cost You $30 Per Month
By cwalters September 2, 2008
- That's Not Helping Credit Repair Service Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
- making the switch Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?
- fico ain't nothing but a number Would You Break Up With Someone For Having A Bad Credit Score?
- fixing the issues Bill Would Overhaul Credit Reporting System, Remove Debt After Four Years
- acceptable margin of error John Oliver Trolls Error-Prone Credit Bureaus With Horrible, Sound-Alike Companies