The rip-off site “freecreditreport.com” has a new competitor, and it’s running fear-mongering spots on the “we’ll air any commercial” cable nets (by which we mean G4). Freetriplescore.com warns you that your credit score can keep you from getting a job! But they’ll give you you “free” scores from the big three credit reporting agencies if you sign up for their $30 per month membership plan. Remember, the only “free” credit report website you should ever use is AnnualCreditReport.com. For free credit scores, on the other hand, check out Ben’s post.
FreeTripleScore.com Will Cost You $30 Per Month
By cwalters September 2, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?
- Credit Bureaus, Bank Of America, Wells Fargo Top List Of Most Complained-About Financial Companies
- Would You Break Up With Someone For Having A Bad Credit Score?
- Bill Would Overhaul Credit Reporting System, Remove Debt After Four Years
- John Oliver Trolls Error-Prone Credit Bureaus With Horrible, Sound-Alike Companies