Slate has an article about how unbelievably amazing it feels to get cheap glasses online. I can vouch for this. I often get compliments on a pair of glasses that cost me about $40. Hooray, Internet. [Slate] (Thanks, James !)
More From Consumerist
- Remember: Your Eye Doctor Should Give You Your Prescriptions After Your Exam
- Comcast Now Offering Cheap Internet To Some Community College Students
- More Than 13,000 Comcast Customers Have Complained To FCC About Data Caps
- Have You Stayed Current On Your Dishwasher-Loading Methods?
- If Comcast Is Going To Enforce Data Caps, It Has To Provide More Accurate Info To Customers