It’s always fun when you spot people you know in the paper. Like when one reader saw an article about his former Best Buy manager, charged with seventeen counts of third-degree identity thief. Mariusz Paliwoda of Conneticut was arrested recently for stealing over 100 pieces of mail from rural folks’, then using the information to create credit card accounts. Only the cream of the crop, or former Domino’s managers, make it to the top of Best Buy!
Former Best Buy Manager Arrested For Stealing Identities From Mailboxes
By Ben Popken August 27, 2008
- shopping for a prison sentence Former QVC Employee Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.5M From The Shopping Channel
- Sticky Virtual Fingers Apple: No Evidence Apple Store Workers Stole Photos From Customers’ iPhones
- what's mine is not yours United Airlines Employee Accused Of Stealing $129K Worth Of Jewelry From Passenger
- crimes against cheese Some Jerk Stole 19 Cases Of Provolone From A Colorado Restaurant
- they fell off a truck Man Accused Of Hacking United Airlines Website, Stealing Travel Vouchers