It’s always fun when you spot people you know in the paper. Like when one reader saw an article about his former Best Buy manager, charged with seventeen counts of third-degree identity thief. Mariusz Paliwoda of Conneticut was arrested recently for stealing over 100 pieces of mail from rural folks’, then using the information to create credit card accounts. Only the cream of the crop, or former Domino’s managers, make it to the top of Best Buy!
Former Best Buy Manager Arrested For Stealing Identities From Mailboxes
By Ben Popken August 27, 2008
- family matters Family Accused Of Stealing 19 Identities To Buy $56,000 Worth Of Home Depot Gift Cards
- what's the point? My Identity Was Stolen, Then TransUnion Let The Fraudster Unfreeze My Accounts
- forbidden fruit Florida Man Accused Of Stealing More Than 4 Million Pounds Of Citrus
- special delivery Guy Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Beer Says He’s “Wrongfully Accused” Of Ordering 5 Pizzas From Jail
- please enter your 9-digit code What Can An ID Thief Do With My Social Security Number?