It’s always fun when you spot people you know in the paper. Like when one reader saw an article about his former Best Buy manager, charged with seventeen counts of third-degree identity thief. Mariusz Paliwoda of Conneticut was arrested recently for stealing over 100 pieces of mail from rural folks’, then using the information to create credit card accounts. Only the cream of the crop, or former Domino’s managers, make it to the top of Best Buy!
Former Best Buy Manager Arrested For Stealing Identities From Mailboxes
By Ben Popken August 27, 2008
- special delivery Guy Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Beer Says He’s “Wrongfully Accused” Of Ordering 5 Pizzas From Jail
- forbidden fruit Florida Man Accused Of Stealing More Than 4 Million Pounds Of Citrus
- family matters Family Accused Of Stealing 19 Identities To Buy $56,000 Worth Of Home Depot Gift Cards
- horrible people Former Nursing Home Manager Accused Of Stealing $460K From Residents
- check's in the mail Sprint Store Manager Accused Of Mailing $327,000 In Refund Checks To Himself