Before commenting on The Consumerist, don’t forget to read The Consumerist Comments Code to make sure you’re abiding by the guidelines we’ve instituted for making the comments section a happy, on-topic, place where readers share tips and insights for navigating the treacherous waters of the modern marketplace.
More From Consumerist
- Lay’s Wants Me To Try Their New BBQ Chips, Sends Me Expired Coupon
- Taco Bell Refunds Customer After App Billing Disaster Causes $210 of Overdraft Fees
- From “Yay” To “Boo” To “Shrug,” Here’s What Everyone Had To Say About FCC’s Set-Top Box Proposal
- Our Picks From 2015: Editors’ Favorite Stories Of The Year
- 5 Pro Tips For Making A Juicy, Delicious Burger This Memorial Day