Before commenting on The Consumerist, don’t forget to read The Consumerist Comments Code to make sure you’re abiding by the guidelines we’ve instituted for making the comments section a happy, on-topic, place where readers share tips and insights for navigating the treacherous waters of the modern marketplace.
More From Consumerist
- Lay’s Wants Me To Try Their New BBQ Chips, Sends Me Expired Coupon
- From “Yay” To “Boo” To “Shrug,” Here’s What Everyone Had To Say About FCC’s Set-Top Box Proposal
- Taco Bell Refunds Customer After App Billing Disaster Causes $210 of Overdraft Fees
- Hey You! We’re Looking For Consumerist Readers To Share Their Thoughts On Consumer Reports
- Have You Stayed Current On Your Dishwasher-Loading Methods?