Before commenting on The Consumerist, don’t forget to read The Consumerist Comments Code to make sure you’re abiding by the guidelines we’ve instituted for making the comments section a happy, on-topic, place where readers share tips and insights for navigating the treacherous waters of the modern marketplace.
- don't go breakin' my heart How To Not Suck… At Valentine’s Day Gifts
- if you don't have anything nice to say Wedding Company Contract Tries To Ban Bride & Groom From “Encouraging” Negative Feedback
- dangerous advice WD-40 Should Read Its Own Label Before Suggesting Bartenders Use A Toxic Substance On Beer Tap Handles
- dispatches from kabletown Internal Comcast Memo Says Consumerist Is All About “Headlines,” So Here’s One For Them
- the squeaky wheeler The FCC Comments Site Might Be Broken, But You Can Still E-Mail