Before commenting on The Consumerist, don’t forget to read The Consumerist Comments Code to make sure you’re abiding by the guidelines we’ve instituted for making the comments section a happy, on-topic, place where readers share tips and insights for navigating the treacherous waters of the modern marketplace.
- the scoop on poop What To Do With Your Pet’s Poop
- take out the trash How To Not Suck At Spring Cleaning
- a few more days... Overwhelmed FCC Extends Deadline For Commenting On Net Neutrality
- unlock the box From “Yay” To “Boo” To “Shrug,” Here’s What Everyone Had To Say About FCC’s Set-Top Box Proposal
- can't use that Lay’s Wants Me To Try Their New BBQ Chips, Sends Me Expired Coupon