OpenCarPrice.com is a site dedicated to bringing you previously secret information, the actual price people are paying for their cars. Just select the make and model and the site spits out the info. The database gets filled by reader-submitted reports. There’s no guarantee that everything is 100% accurate, but it can at least give you a better picture of what you you can reasonably expect to pay…and negotiate for. Another site that does this RealCarTips.
Find Out What People Paid For Their Cars
By Ben Popken August 25, 2008
- creepy things It’s Creepy, But Not Illegal, For This Website To Provide All Your Public Info To Anyone
- do your research 10 Things You Should Consider Before Paying For Any Retail Membership
- It's all in the name Jerk.com Accused Of Using Facebook Profiles To Con People Into Paying To Remove “Jerk” Label
- go crowdfund yourself Warning To Patients: No One Actually Vets Clinical Trials Listed In Government Database
- brought to you by the letter $ Is Amazon Doing Anything To Fight Latest Wave Of Fake, Paid-For Reviews?