OpenCarPrice.com is a site dedicated to bringing you previously secret information, the actual price people are paying for their cars. Just select the make and model and the site spits out the info. The database gets filled by reader-submitted reports. There’s no guarantee that everything is 100% accurate, but it can at least give you a better picture of what you you can reasonably expect to pay…and negotiate for. Another site that does this RealCarTips.
Find Out What People Paid For Their Cars
By Ben Popken August 25, 2008
- go crowdfund yourself Warning To Patients: No One Actually Vets Clinical Trials Listed In Government Database
- an online garage sale Facebook Creeps Into Craigslist Territory With “Marketplace”
- paying more in fees Southwest Airlines Quietly Increases Early Check-In Fee
- scamalama-ding-dong How To Avoid Becoming A Victim Of A Super Bowl Ticketing Scam
- say no to the dress Sorry, Bargain-Hunters: Online ‘Formalwear Outlets’ Are Probably Selling Cheap Knockoffs