The FAA says the Southwest Airlines isn’t going to be able to weasel its way out of paying that $10.2 million fine for missing aircraft inspections. [Bizjournals]
- Gonna Get Their Money Southwest Airlines To Pay $2.8M To Settle FAA Lawsuit Over Improper Repairs
- please don't FAA: Pretty Please Do Not Use Or Charge Your Exploding Samsung Galaxy Note 7 On A Plane
- tracking the impact Does Southwest’s “Bags Fly Free” Policy Hurt On-Time Performance?
- safety first Why Did American Airlines Make Me Move My Child’s Safety Seat So Someone Could Recline?
- looking more closely Feds Once Again Increase Scrutiny Of Allegiant Airlines After Repairs For Unsecured Bolts