The FAA says the Southwest Airlines isn’t going to be able to weasel its way out of paying that $10.2 million fine for missing aircraft inspections. [Bizjournals]
More From Consumerist
- Southwest Airlines Receives Yet Another Fine Related To Aircraft Repairs
- Southwest Airlines To Pay $2.8M To Settle FAA Lawsuit Over Improper Repairs
- Does Southwest’s “Bags Fly Free” Policy Hurt On-Time Performance?
- Why Did American Airlines Make Me Move My Child’s Safety Seat So Someone Could Recline?
- Feds Once Again Increase Scrutiny Of Allegiant Airlines After Repairs For Unsecured Bolts