Sister site Lifehacker has a great guide with everything you need to know about using our comments system. Whether you’re a beginners who can’t figure out how to start commenting, or an advanced users who want to add formatting to and embed pictures in their comments, it’s full of good nuggets of knowledge. Don’t forget to read The Consumerist Comments Code before you start commenting so you know the rules we use around here to at least try and keep our comments section a grade above YouTube’s.
- you won't believe what happens next Your Facebook Newsfeed Was Flooded With Clickbait Garbage. Then This Happened
- the squeaky wheeler The FCC Comments Site Might Be Broken, But You Can Still E-Mail
- time to talk The DOT Wants To Know: Should Cell Phone Calls Be Allowed On Planes?
- if you don't have anything nice to say Instagram To Let You Turn Off Commenting & “Like” Positive Comments
- if you can't beat 'em... Sick Of Fighting Photo Thieves, Getty Makes Images Available For Free Embed