Sister site Lifehacker has a great guide with everything you need to know about using our comments system. Whether you’re a beginners who can’t figure out how to start commenting, or an advanced users who want to add formatting to and embed pictures in their comments, it’s full of good nuggets of knowledge. Don’t forget to read The Consumerist Comments Code before you start commenting so you know the rules we use around here to at least try and keep our comments section a grade above YouTube’s.
- what would yogi bear do? Public Backlash Grows Against Proposed Ads In National Parks
- unacceptable nuggets Tyson Recalls 66 Tons Of Chicken Nuggets That May Contain Plastic Pieces
- can't use that Lay’s Wants Me To Try Their New BBQ Chips, Sends Me Expired Coupon
- something to brag about 10-Year-Old Receives $10K Facebook Bug Bounty For Finding Instagram Comment Flaw
- lights out YouTube Hides Most ESPN Content After Network Failed To Negotiate Paid Subscription Service Deal