Sister site Lifehacker has a great guide with everything you need to know about using our comments system. Whether you’re a beginners who can’t figure out how to start commenting, or an advanced users who want to add formatting to and embed pictures in their comments, it’s full of good nuggets of knowledge. Don’t forget to read The Consumerist Comments Code before you start commenting so you know the rules we use around here to at least try and keep our comments section a grade above YouTube’s.
More From Consumerist
- 10-Year-Old Receives $10K Facebook Bug Bounty For Finding Instagram Comment Flaw
- Lay’s Wants Me To Try Their New BBQ Chips, Sends Me Expired Coupon
- Someone Is Using Fake Parking Tickets To “Rickroll” North Carolina Drivers
- Sephora’s Offering To Customers Upset About Epic Rewards: $50 Gift Codes
- Here’s How To Tell The FCC How You Feel About New Debt Collection Robocall Loophole