Karen writes, “I am planning a trip to Chicago next month and was looking for a travel cooler, and found exactly what I needed…” Then she noticed something odd. Yes, this leprechaun of a cooler will reward you with awesome in-car chilling, if you can just solve the riddle of how to buy it.
If You Can Find This Cooler, Walmart Will Sell It To You
By cwalters July 30, 2008
- less cool than anticipated Coolest Tells Kickstarter Backers That Coolers Are Further Delayed
- less cool than anticipated Cooler Raises $13.3M On Kickstarter, Tries To Sell More On Amazon Before Shipping To All Backers
- writing the rails Amtrak Giving Free Roundtrip Rides To Writers Because Everyone Loves Writing On Trains
- fuzzy math Walmart Is Serious About Keeping Its Customers Hydrated
- so cool they're hot When Is A Cooler Too Cool? When People Keep Stealing Them