If you worked at Fry’s Electronics between March ’02 and July ’07, you can participate in a newly announced class action settlement. You should be contacted directly, but you can also download the settlement and claim form from here. [FrysForum] (Thank to Luis!)
By cwalters July 15, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Starkist Class Action Settlement Means Customers Get $25 In Cash Or $50 In Tuna
- Does Apple Owe Me Money In Their E-Book Antitrust Settlement?
- Court Okays $50M Comcast Settlement But Some Customers Won’t Even Get The $15 Bill Credit
- Sony Finally Handing Out Free Game Codes From 2014 Lawsuit Over 2011 Outage And Breach
- Identity Theft Company LifeLock Once Again Failed To Actually Keep Identities Protected, Must Pay $100M