If you worked at Fry’s Electronics between March ’02 and July ’07, you can participate in a newly announced class action settlement. You should be contacted directly, but you can also download the settlement and claim form from here. [FrysForum] (Thank to Luis!)
By cwalters July 15, 2008
- tuna-based currency Starkist Class Action Settlement Means Customers Get $25 In Cash Or $50 In Tuna
- dead end Flood Of Red Bull Drinkers Seems To Have Overwhelmed Settlement Claim Site
- too bad for you Court Okays $50M Comcast Settlement But Some Customers Won’t Even Get The $15 Bill Credit
- clinically proven You Could Be Eligible For These Class Actions And Not Even Know It
- a matter of antitrust Does Apple Owe Me Money In Their E-Book Antitrust Settlement?