TV stations looking to save money can do so by interviewing guests remotely over Skype, as WTVT in Tampa did, live, with me this morning. No more paying for car service or bottled water!
By Ben Popken July 14, 2008
- in conclusion... The 3 Big Things We’ve Learned About Your Cable Bill
- the modern channel-surfer Does Cord-Cutting Always Automatically Save You Money?
- negotiate different 4 Times Apple Shot Itself In The Foot Trying To Reach Streaming TV Deals
- the bottom line How Much Does Cord-Cutting Actually Cost Big Cable?
- your money is no good here This Tobacco Store Doesn’t Want Your Sweaty Bra Or Sock Money