TV stations looking to save money can do so by interviewing guests remotely over Skype, as WTVT in Tampa did, live, with me this morning. No more paying for car service or bottled water!
By Ben Popken July 14, 2008
More From Consumerist
- The 3 Big Things We’ve Learned About Your Cable Bill
- Does Cord-Cutting Always Automatically Save You Money?
- Radioshack Creditors Claim Pre-Bankruptcy Shenanigans Go Back To Early 2014
- Tesla Will Probably Charge Model 3 Owners For Using Supercharging Stations
- Microsoft Finally Resolving A Five-Year-Old Skype Privacy Flaw For All Users