Sure, there’s a time for highfalutin fancy food, but for many Americans, it always comes back to burger basics. Find out which burgers are the top contenders with Style.com’s Hamburger Hotlist. The list contains new entries, reader’s picks and editor’s picks. See the current top 5 reader-picked burgers, inside…
Find The Best Burgers With Handy Hotlist
By JaySlatkin July 10, 2008
- oh, god, why? From Jelly Donut Burgers To Fish Stick Pizza: The Year In Stunt Foods
- here's the beef We Tried It: 4 Ways To Cook A Burger That’s Safe To Eat But Doesn’t Taste Like Leather
- Mascot Massacre Poll: Is McDonald’s New Happy Meal Mascot The Creepiest Fast Food Shill Yet?
- is less more or is more more? Can Too Many Fancy Ingredients Ruin A Perfectly Good Burger?
- if you have to ask... Dear McDonald’s: If People Are Asking “What’s In Your Burger?” You’ve Already Lost