A Consumer Reports study finds that 79% of consumers surveyed say they plan on buying a car with better fuel economy. [Consumer Reports]
By Ben Popken July 1, 2008
More From Consumerist
- 10 Cars That Consumer Reports Says Are Not So Great
- Cheap Gas Makes Car-Buyers Lose Their Short-Term Memory
- Americans Don’t Want Priuses Because They Forgot That Gas Prices Can Change
- Why Did Volkswagen Only Rig Emissions Systems On Diesel Cars?
- Mitsubishi Says Fuel Mileage Falsified In All Vehicles Sold In Japan; U.S. Regulators Order Additional Tests