A Consumer Reports study finds that 79% of consumers surveyed say they plan on buying a car with better fuel economy. [Consumer Reports]
By Ben Popken July 1, 2008
- meh 10 Cars That Consumer Reports Says Are Not So Great
- gasoline-induced memory loss Americans Don’t Want Priuses Because They Forgot That Gas Prices Can Change
- fuel efficiency v. emissions quality Why Did Volkswagen Only Rig Emissions Systems On Diesel Cars?
- Looking For Issues Mitsubishi Says Fuel Mileage Falsified In All Vehicles Sold In Japan; U.S. Regulators Order Additional Tests
- shocking totally shocking UPS Survey: Online Shopping Has Surpassed In-Store Buying For The First Time