Rhapsody is entering the a la carte music store business—now you can buy single tracks or albums just like you can from Amazon or iTunes. The first 100,000 people who create accounts receive a $10 credit. (You need a credit card to register.) [Rhapsody]
By cwalters June 30, 2008
- freebies no more Has Apple Ended The Free iTunes Single Of The Week?
- stream away T-Mobile Won’t Count Streaming Music Against Data Caps; Offering Loaner Phones
- It's All About Apple Apple Pushes Record Labels To Offer Exclusive iTunes Content, Block Initial Streaming
- et tu u2? Didn’t Want That U2 Album On Your iPhone? Now You Can Remove It
- it's all in the cloud Apple Increases iTunes Match, Apple Music iCloud Storage Limit To 100,000 Tracks