Helpful safety tip from New Zealand: Don’t use an empty mulled wine container to store caustic dishwashing liquid, because the bar tender might serve it to a customer, then drink it herself. [Yahoo!] (Thanks, Morgan!)
- food safety USDA Offers Holiday Food Safety Advice In Case You Don’t Want To Kill Your Family
- the booze biz 8 States With The Strangest Alcohol Laws
- food resuscitation 101 Make The Most Of Your Crockpot Leftovers With These 4 Tips
- fool me once... Is Whole Foods Still Overcharging California Customers?
- bricking 'em Samsung Banning Galaxy Note 7 Devices From Connecting To Networks In New Zealand