Helpful safety tip from New Zealand: Don’t use an empty mulled wine container to store caustic dishwashing liquid, because the bar tender might serve it to a customer, then drink it herself. [Yahoo!] (Thanks, Morgan!)
More From Consumerist
- 8 States With The Strangest Alcohol Laws
- Chicago Target Could Be Company’s First To Serve Alcohol To Shoppers
- Lawsuit Claims Starbucks Is Putting Too Much Ice In Iced Beverages
- IKEA Will Stop Selling Dressers Prone To Tipping Over, Recall 29M Units
- Tide Detergent Pod Containers Make Easy Trick-Or-Treat Baskets, But Is It A Good Idea?