In an attempt to cut expenses on donuts and signage, this Safeway in Oakland, CA. reduced their “dozen” from 14 to 12, reader Leonard discovered. We would have preferred a new sign or no sign at all. The “14” crossed out with a Sharpie simply mocks us.
Grocery Shrink Ray Unleashes Its Fury On Safeway Bakery
By JaySlatkin June 9, 2008
- unsafe way Card Skimmers Found Inside Payment Terminals In California And Colorado Safeway Stores
- sponsorship by association Wells Fargo Mocks Minnesota Vikings’ “Photo Bomb” Lawsuit
- credit card skimmers What Does A Grocery Store PIN Pad Skimmer Look Like?
- you'll wonder where the toothpaste went Pepsodent Shrinks Toothpaste Tubes Slightly To Keep $1 Price Point
- eat your vegetables Grocery Shrink Ray Shaves An Ounce Of Precious Vegetables From Reader’s Diet