Okay, who decided it would be funny to hack Comcast? DSLReports says, “Though there’s no indication that user privacy is jeopardized, you may want to avoid using Comcast webmail until things have been completely cleared up. [DSLReports]
- your money or your data Comcast: Consumers Are Harmed If We Don’t Get To Charge Extra For Privacy
- because that's where the money is Does Comcast Want To Be Your Mobile Phone Carrier? (Probably, Yeah)
- dispatches from kabletown Comcast Says FCC Privacy Rules Will Hurt Consumers By Not Allowing Them To See More Comcast Ads
- money money money Comcast CEO On Expanding Data Caps: “The More You Use, The More You Pay”
- new and maybe improved Why Is Comcast Interrupting My Web-Browsing To Upsell Me On A New Modem?