The Brits are amused by a Missouri car dealership that is rewarding buyers with either a $250 gas card or a gun. According to owner Mark Muller, everyone chose the gun, “except one guy from Canada and one old guy.” Muller, whose sales have quadrupled since the start of the offer, explains to the BBC: “We’re just damn glad to live in a free country where you can have a gun if you want to.” [BBC] (Thanks to Jodie!)
- missing the mark Hackers Can Now Remotely Attack A Gun, Change Its Target, And Lock The Owner Out
- Dude Where's My Truck? Why Has My New Chevy Truck Been Sitting In A Toledo Rail Station For Two Months?
- pickup trucks Texas Plumber Sells Truck, Gets Branded A Terrorist
- no bang for your bud Court Upholds Federal Ban On Gun Sales To Medical Marijuana Cardholders
- mixtaken identity Interesting Things Happen When Verizon Gives You Sir Mix-A-Lot’s Old Number