Brett sent us a story perfectly illustrating why Sprint has really crappy customer satisfaction ratings. While the other cellphone service providers scores hover slightly under the national ACSI average of 75, Sprint’s are a dismal 56. It must be because of too many situations like the following danse macabre of incompetence:
1. Brett can’t get coverage around his house
2. Tech support ineffective in solving this problem
3. Told he could cancel without ETF
4. Cancels, ETF taken out of his checking account anyway
5. Has so far spent four months calling and refaxing documents, still doesn’t have his money back.
Possible solution: Call the Sprint Consumerist executive customer service line at 703-433-4401.