Mortgage meltdown isn’t just for people with bad credit, 2.3% of prime loans were 60 days past due in February, up from 1.4% a year ago and the highest in a decade. [USATODAY]
More From Consumerist
- Two Reasons Anyone Who Remembers The Recession Had A Problem With Quicken Loans’ Super Bowl Ad
- 4 Things We Learned About Why Mortgage Servicers Continue To Stink
- Google Bans Payday Loan Ads In Search Results
- Consumer Groups Urge CFPB To Provide Better Oversight, Rules Over Student Loan Servicing
- New Rules Aim To Rein In Predatory Payday Lending, But Will They Work?