Dr. Housing Bubble tells the tumultuous story of one two bedroom 1 bath 825 square foot home in Santa Ana, California. The little house sold for $88,000 in 1988 and had skyrocketed in “value” all the way up to $505,000 when it was sold in 2006. The 90 year old house is current on the market for $177,495. [Dr. Housing Bubble]
- that's a lotta guacamole Got $3.8M To Spare? You Can Buy The House Chipotle’s Founder Built With Burrito Money
- the unwelcome mat Do You Have A Constitutional Right To Shop At Home Depot?
- increasing restrictions Dear New Yorkers: Your Short-Term Airbnb Listing Could Lead To $7,500 Fine
- bubble bubble John Oliver, Keegan-Michael Key Explain Why Subprime Car Loans Are So Awful
- going another round San Francisco Proposal Would Limit Residential Airbnb Rentals To 60 Days/Year
Previous Customer Gets Slapped With "Excessive Activity" Fee For Messing With Savings Account Too Much