Apparently BJ Novak from The Office mentioned The Consumerist on Conan O’ Brien last night because last year we wrote about how he went on Conan to expose how Cadbury Eggs keep shrinking, and it soon blew up into a big deal with a bunch of other places picking up the story. I can’t wait for The Office to do an episode where Michael outlaws the use of paper and pens. Here’s the clip.
Consumerist Mentioned On Conan O' Brien
By Ben Popken May 8, 2008
- follow the money John Oliver Reveals Illicit Global Cadbury Creme Egg Conspiracy
- international candy crisis Market Research Firm: Cadbury Creme Egg Sales Down £6 Million After Recipe Change Outside Of U.S.
- around the world in 80000 calories International Fast Food Roundup: Fish-Shaped Fish Sticks And A Creme Egg McFlurry
- how it's made Kill Time Before Easter Weekend With This Video Of Cadbury Creme Eggs Being Made
- the o'taco Conan O’Brien Visits Taco Bell Test Kitchen, Creates The Irish “O’Taco”