Apparently BJ Novak from The Office mentioned The Consumerist on Conan O’ Brien last night because last year we wrote about how he went on Conan to expose how Cadbury Eggs keep shrinking, and it soon blew up into a big deal with a bunch of other places picking up the story. I can’t wait for The Office to do an episode where Michael outlaws the use of paper and pens. Here’s the clip.
Consumerist Mentioned On Conan O' Brien
By Ben Popken May 8, 2008
More From Consumerist
- John Oliver Reveals Illicit Global Cadbury Creme Egg Conspiracy
- International Fast Food Roundup: Fish-Shaped Fish Sticks And A Creme Egg McFlurry
- Market Research Firm: Cadbury Creme Egg Sales Down £6 Million After Recipe Change Outside Of U.S.
- “Brexit”-Inspired Puns Join “-gate,” “-gasm” & “-pocalypse” In Baker’s Dozen Of Abused Suffixes
- Essendant Agrees To Buy Commercial Business From Staples And Office Depot If FTC Approves Merger