The IRS has a tool that lets you find out when your Stimulus Payment will arrive. Just punch in your social, filing status, and number of exemptions on your 2007 taxes. Its usefulness is limited, though, as it can’t tell you when your payment arrive until about a week before they send out the check.
Where's My Stimulus Payment?
By Ben Popken May 7, 2008
More From Consumerist
- IRS Now Accepting Cash Tax Payments At Your Local 7-Eleven
- IRS: You’ll Have Until April 18 To File Your Taxes This Year
- No, The IRS Will Not Call You To Verify Your Tax Return Information
- 6 Things We Learned About The IRS’s Fight Against Fraud And Identity Theft
- Sorry, You Can’t Pay The IRS With A Check For $100 Million Anymore