The IRS has a tool that lets you find out when your Stimulus Payment will arrive. Just punch in your social, filing status, and number of exemptions on your 2007 taxes. Its usefulness is limited, though, as it can’t tell you when your payment arrive until about a week before they send out the check.
Where's My Stimulus Payment?
By Ben Popken May 7, 2008
- one-stop shop IRS Now Accepting Cash Tax Payments At Your Local 7-Eleven
- the tax man cometh IRS: You’ll Have Until April 18 To File Your Taxes This Year
- scamalama-ding-dong No, The IRS Will Not Call You To Verify Your Tax Return Information
- your government at work 6 Things We Learned About The IRS’s Fight Against Fraud And Identity Theft
- virtual wallets Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps