The IRS has a tool that lets you find out when your Stimulus Payment will arrive. Just punch in your social, filing status, and number of exemptions on your 2007 taxes. Its usefulness is limited, though, as it can’t tell you when your payment arrive until about a week before they send out the check.
Where's My Stimulus Payment?
By Ben Popken May 7, 2008
- Don't Be Taken For Thousands Ads Offering Tax-Relief Are Full Of Broken Promises, Just Want Your Money
- don't answer the phone IRS Warns Of “Largest Ever” Phony Phone Call Scam
- Be Aware IRS Issues List Of “Dirty Dozen” Scams Taxpayers Should Be On The Lookout For This Year
- the tax man cometh IRS: You’ll Have Until April 18 To File Your Taxes This Year
- one-stop shop IRS Now Accepting Cash Tax Payments At Your Local 7-Eleven