The root problem for the guy whose Dodge Charger dashboard lights would flash in the rain and then he would have trouble restarting was…frayed and rubbing wires.
- hack attacks Fiat Chrysler Recalling 1.4M Vehicles Amid Concerns Over Remote Hack Attacks
- Shady Dealings Chrysler Warns Consumers About Their Own Shady Hellcat Dealers
- another airbag issue 320K Dodge Chargers Recalled Because Airbags Shouldn’t Deploy When The Door Shuts
- Is There Truth In Advertising? The Dodge Brothers Weren’t Ford Employees; Died Long Before The Challenger & Charger Were Made
- more confusing shifters Regulators Investigating 1M Dodge Trucks, SUVs Linked To Rollaway Incidents