The root problem for the guy whose Dodge Charger dashboard lights would flash in the rain and then he would have trouble restarting was…frayed and rubbing wires.
More From Consumerist
- 320K Dodge Chargers Recalled Because Airbags Shouldn’t Deploy When The Door Shuts
- Regulators Close Investigation Into Confusing Gear Shifter Linked To 68 Injuries, 266 Crashes
- Here’s Why You Don’t Buy Cars From Some Guy On Craigslist Who’s In A Huge Hurry
- Jeep Recalled For Gear Shift Issue Linked To Star Trek Actor’s Death
- Fiat Chrysler Recalling 389K SUVs (Again) To Fix Wiring Issue That Can Lead To Sun Visors Catching Fire