From a Digg comment on our post about a WaMu branch telling a man saying they didn’t have enough money on hand to let him withdraw $4200: “funny because i had the same experience at a Wamu. My wife had trouble cashing a $5000 check and we had to drive around to three branches until finally, after insisting continuously, that they finally cashed it!”
By consumerist.com April 18, 2008
- banking the unbanked Banks Attract New Customers, New Fee Income With Check-Cashing Services
- getaway getaway Taxi Driver Paid $600 To Be Unwitting Accomplice In Bank Robbery
- remembrance of transactions past Is In-Person Banking Going The Way Of The Dodo?
- fresh from the kitchen Bojangles’ Customer Who Returned $4,000 He Found In Bag Says His Good Deed Was Greeted With Disrespect
- buy now pay later Arby’s Restaurant Processes Six Months Worth Of Purchases In Single Night