American Airlines lost a bunch of money this quarter. Ruh-roh. [NYT]
- pocket change All Those Quarters You Lose In Your Car Go To China… And Then Get Sold Back To The U.S.
- up up and away American Airlines CEO: Carrier Consolidation Means The Industry “Won’t See Losses Again”
- The cost of a glitch Southwest Outage Could Cost Airline As Much As $82 Million
- ouch Delta’s Recent System Outage Cost The Airline $100M In Lost Revenue
- million-dollar problem Airlines Have Spent More Than $12M To Cut Airport Security Lines