American Airlines lost a bunch of money this quarter. Ruh-roh. [NYT]
- pocket change All Those Quarters You Lose In Your Car Go To China… And Then Get Sold Back To The U.S.
- you're late U.S. Airlines Were Tardy, Bumped More Passengers And Lost A Bunch Of Bags In 2014
- The cost of a glitch Southwest Outage Could Cost Airline As Much As $82 Million
- up up and away American Airlines CEO: Carrier Consolidation Means The Industry “Won’t See Losses Again”
- bags still fly free Southwest Airlines Giving “No Thought Whatsoever” To Checked Bag Fees