American Airlines lost a bunch of money this quarter. Ruh-roh. [NYT]
- you're late U.S. Airlines Were Tardy, Bumped More Passengers And Lost A Bunch Of Bags In 2014
- pocket change All Those Quarters You Lose In Your Car Go To China… And Then Get Sold Back To The U.S.
- Banking on Bags How Airlines Make Money: Charge Travelers $25 To Check A Bag, Only Spend $2 To Transport It
- the unfriendly skies American Airlines Leaves Travelers Stranded Around Globe Without Luggage
- up up and away American Airlines CEO: Carrier Consolidation Means The Industry “Won’t See Losses Again”