A Florida appeals court ruled that state insurance regulators could ban Allstate from writing new insurance policies until the company complies with a subpoena. Regulators believe the insurer is gouging consumers in hurricane-prone areas with exorbitant rates. [AP]
- stop following me Some Drivers Don’t Want Insurance Companies Tracking Them, Even If It Means Discounts
- behind the numbers 3 Things We’ve Learned About How Demographics, Credit Scores & Marital Status Affect Your Car Insurance Rates
- so what line of work are you in? Should Your Job Be A Factor In How Much You Pay For Auto Insurance?
- not gonna happen Federal Judge Blocks $37 Billion Merger Of Aetna & Humana
- beef beefs Appeals Court: Insurance Doesn’t Have To Pay For 2008 Burrito Recall