I’m just getting situated here and it’s amazing how many unfounded complaints there are in the old Consumerist tipbox about Orbitz. It’s really not fair, so, to counteract that and the negative stories Consumerist posted, here’s the number for their HQ: (312) 894-5000. Ask to be transferred to the office of Steven Barnhart.
Reach Orbitz Executive Customer Service
By consumerist.com April 1, 2008
- Nothing Negative To See Here Angie Of Angie’s List Defends Policy Of Removing Negative Reviews If Customers Get Refunds
- be heard The 8.5 Steps To Making An Effective Complaint That Gets A Solution
- doesn't hurt to ask Your Cable Company Will Probably Give You Free HBO For A Few Months, But Good Luck Getting The “New Customer” Rate
- dispatches from kabletown Comcast Fights Back Against Washington State’s Potential $3.6B Deceptive Service Plan Lawsuit
- negative option Beauty Box Julep Must Donate Toiletries To Settle Lawsuit Over Shady Negative-Option Marketing