I’m just getting situated here and it’s amazing how many unfounded complaints there are in the old Consumerist tipbox about Orbitz. It’s really not fair, so, to counteract that and the negative stories Consumerist posted, here’s the number for their HQ: (312) 894-5000. Ask to be transferred to the office of Steven Barnhart.
Reach Orbitz Executive Customer Service
By consumerist.com April 1, 2008
- Signing on the dotted line Completion Of $1.6B Orbitz, Expedia Merger Further Whittles Down Online Travel Agency Options
- you must stay on the plane United Airlines, Orbitz Ask Court To Stop Site From Selling “Hidden City” Tickets
- the unfriendly skies Judge Throws Out United’s Lawsuit Against “Hidden City” Airfare Site Skiplagged.com
- out of orbitz Orbitz Settles Suit With “Hidden City” Ticket Site Skiplagged.com
- Nothing Negative To See Here Angie Of Angie’s List Defends Policy Of Removing Negative Reviews If Customers Get Refunds