With consumers pounded by dissapearing jobs, and rising gas and food prices, food stamp use is projected to reach record levels in 2008 and 2009. [NYT]
- buy more things Even Loyal Costco Customers Aren’t Shopping Quite As Much
- A long Time Coming FDA Bans Sale Of E-Cigarettes To Minors; Requires Health Warnings
- what's in your food Poll: 9-In-10 Americans Support GMO Labeling
- pb&jail Two More Peanut Company Employees Sentenced To Prison For Deadly Salmonella Outbreak
- malk: now with vitamin r Big Dairy Settles Claim It Killed Cows To Keep Milk Prices Up; Are You Due A Piece Of $52M?