With consumers pounded by dissapearing jobs, and rising gas and food prices, food stamp use is projected to reach record levels in 2008 and 2009. [NYT]
- prepare yourself Cheap Gas Prices Could Mean Travel Headaches This Labor Day Weekend
- throw out a line The FCC Is Considering A Big Change To Lifeline — But What Is It, And How Does It Work?
- a taxing situation Beverage Industry Takes Philadelphia To Court Over Soda Tax
- buy more things Even Loyal Costco Customers Aren’t Shopping Quite As Much
- hitting the open road July 4th Travel Traffic Expected To Return To Pre-Recession Levels