Ousted Jetblue CEO David “Mortified” Neeleman is starting a new airline in Brazil that will feature “leather seats and live television in each seat back.” When asked why he chose Brazil, Neeleman angrily muttered something about the “favorable climate.” [AP]
More From Consumerist
- United Airlines Revamping Boarding Process, Coffee Options
- Emirates Passenger Says She Was Sexually Assaulted By Fellow Traveler While She Slept On Flight To NYC
- Airlines Testing Auctions For Seat Upgrades At Gates
- American Airlines CEO: Carrier Consolidation Means The Industry “Won’t See Losses Again”
- Why Did American Airlines Make Me Move My Child’s Safety Seat So Someone Could Recline?