Consumer Confidence is now at a 16 year low, according to the Reuters/University of Michigan Survey of Consumers. [Reuters]
- Making It On Time Did Amazon’s Two-Day Shipping Suffer Over The Holidays? Survey Says Yes
- you make the call Will You Avoid Data-Breached Retailers This Holiday Season?
- A look into debt collection 1-In-4 Consumers Contacted By Debt Collectors Feel Threatened
- Holding Your Wallet Close Survey: 4-In-5 Consumers Say They Won’t Be Spending More This Holiday Season
- The Friendly-ish Skies Airline Performance Slips; Virgin America Named No. 1 For Third Time In Annual Airline Survey