For customer’s teeth stained brown by by Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash, Crest is refunding their bottles of mouthwash, but you have to push for them to pay for it. Reader Peter called the 1-800-285-9139 Crest number we posted about. “The rep was very aware of the situation & asked for some #s off the bottles I had. I had purchased 2 huge bottles from COSTCO,” Peter writes. “He offered to send some coupons. I told him that I wanted a full refund. He immediately said he would do so & is sending me a check for almost $16.” So not only will they pay for your cleaning if your insurance doesn’t cover it, they’ll give you your money back for buying the stuff. Good. Now how about taking it off the market?
Crest Refunds Teeth-Staining Mouthwash
By consumerist.com March 27, 2008
- credit Kohl’s Appears To Break Own Policy By Not Refunding $1,500 Credit Card Overpayment
- dude where's my ticket? Ticket Broker Can’t Deliver Customer’s $4K Super Bowl Tix… Until Local News Gets Involved
- don't look at us Crest Confirms It’s Distancing Itself From Scandalized NFL
- taxing times DOJ Sues To Shut Down Liberty Tax Franchisee For Giving People Fake Jobs Based On Their Hobbies
- fraudster's downfall Using Only His Phone, Man Scams 217 Macy’s Stores Into Issuing Fraudulent Refunds