The DOJ has approved a merger between Sirius and XM satellite radio, ruling that there wasn’t enough evidence to show that it would result in higher prices for consumers. We’ll see. [OrbitCast]
By consumerist.com March 25, 2008
- whose lifetime? SiriusXM Subscriber Who Bought ‘Lifetime’ Subscription Files Class Action
- dispatches from the death star AT&T Confirms $85 Billion Acquisition Of Time Warner Inc.
- mergers and acquisitions Aetna Threatened To Quit State Insurance Exchanges If Humana Merger Was Blocked
- working together Coalition Forms To Fight “Mega Cable” Merger Between Charter, TWC, & Bright House
- the new cable colossus 5 Things You Should Know About The Approved Merger Of Time Warner Cable & Charter