The DOJ has approved a merger between Sirius and XM satellite radio, ruling that there wasn’t enough evidence to show that it would result in higher prices for consumers. We’ll see. [OrbitCast]
By consumerist.com March 25, 2008
- whose lifetime? SiriusXM Subscriber Who Bought ‘Lifetime’ Subscription Files Class Action
- satellite of rage SiriusXM Swaps ’40s Music For Billy Joel, Learns That People Really Love ’40s Music
- dispatches from the death star AT&T Confirms $85 Billion Acquisition Of Time Warner Inc.
- merger madness Could A Merger Between DirecTV And Dish Be On The Horizon?
- Shady Dealings Senator Calls For Investigation Into Alleged Anti-Competitive Airline Behavior