The DOJ has approved a merger between Sirius and XM satellite radio, ruling that there wasn’t enough evidence to show that it would result in higher prices for consumers. We’ll see. [OrbitCast]
By consumerist.com March 25, 2008
- whose lifetime? SiriusXM Subscriber Who Bought ‘Lifetime’ Subscription Files Class Action
- another denial Appeals Court Upholds Decision To Block $54B Anthem, Cigna Merger
- dispatches from the death star AT&T Confirms $85 Billion Acquisition Of Time Warner Inc.
- the end of the road? There Are Two Things That Could Stop The Comcast/TWC Merger, And We Might Get Both
- Nope Federal Judge Blocks $54 Billion Anthem/Cigna Merger