800-622-2296 is the number for the Office of the President at Pitney Bowes, makers of fine mail processing equipment. One reader had a persistent problem with his meter and that was the number to which they eventually escalated him.
Reach Pitney Bowes Executive Customer Service
By consumerist.com March 14, 2008
- boxed in Trilogy Of Set-Top Terror: Cable Box Horror Stories From Consumerist Readers
- new and maybe improved Why Is Comcast Interrupting My Web-Browsing To Upsell Me On A New Modem?
- They're Watching You Comcast Tests Program That Proactively Calls Customers To Fix Problems
- we swear to tell the convenient truth 5 Times The Cable Industry Embarrassed Itself During Today’s Senate Hearing
- dispatches from kabletown Comcast Fined $2.3 Million For Charging Customers For Equipment, Services They Never Ordered