Who really owns some of the biggest organic brands in the country? GOOD magazine made one of their sexy graphs to show you. For instance, Coke owns Odwalla, Pepsi owns Naked, and Kraft owns Boca Burgers. The chart also shows you that these parent companies are among the top 30 food processing companies. Not like we’re talking a giant scandal or anything, it’s just interesting to know more about where your food is really coming from. Just because it’s organic doesn’t mean it was made on a happy communal love-farm .
Who Owns All The Organic Companies?
By consumerist.com March 13, 2008
- snacks don't lie Pepsi: We’re Trying To Sell You Healthier Snacks, But You Keep Buying Cheetos
- Can't Get It Here McDonald’s Now Offering A 100% Organic Burger… In Germany
- big food Food Conglomerates That Take In Organic Brands Have Learned To Leave Them Alone
- packaged food Campbell Soup Reorganizes, Focuses On Non-Soup Food
- natural and organic Campbell Soup Goes Grocery Shopping, Spends $231M On Salsa