Who really owns some of the biggest organic brands in the country? GOOD magazine made one of their sexy graphs to show you. For instance, Coke owns Odwalla, Pepsi owns Naked, and Kraft owns Boca Burgers. The chart also shows you that these parent companies are among the top 30 food processing companies. Not like we’re talking a giant scandal or anything, it’s just interesting to know more about where your food is really coming from. Just because it’s organic doesn’t mean it was made on a happy communal love-farm .
Who Owns All The Organic Companies?
By consumerist.com March 13, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Mondelez Will Work On Upscale Chocolate, Oreo Candy Bars After Hershey Snub
- Shoppers Still Think Whole Foods Is Too Expensive, Not Worth It
- Pinnacle Foods Takes A Trip Down The Healthy Aisle, Pays $710M For Boulder Brands
- Why Danone Paid $10.4 Billion For Almond & Organic Milk Company
- Maker Of Skippy Shops The Organic Aisle, Scoops Up Nut Butter Company Justin’s