Adjust your metaphors. Chicken feed is now expensive. Pilgrim’s Pride, the world’s largest chicken processor is laying off 1,100 people due to the rising cost of corn. [CNNMoney]
- So Much Meat Pilgrim’s Pride Makes Move To Purchase Hillshire Brands For $6.4B
- So Much Meat Tyson Foods Makes A Play For Hillshire Brands With $6.8B Offer
- unexpected crunch Pilgrim’s Pride Recall: 4.5M Pounds Of Chicken Products May Contain Plastic, Wood, Rubber, Metal
- food safety How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- There Will Be No Honeymoon Hillshire Officially Ditches Pinnacle Foods Merger For “Superior” Tyson Deal