One of our readers is an enterprising psych major and he would really like to recreate the Monster Cable vs Coat Hanger test with laboratory-grade methodology, controls, and statistical measures. However, Adam needs your help. What is the minimum equipment he should buy, both audio equipment and coat-hanger-wise?
How To Design A Monster Vs Coat Hanger Experiment?
By consumerist.com March 6, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Senators Ask Why Cable Companies Continue Charging Customers For Modems They Don’t Have
- Why Is Comcast Interrupting My Web-Browsing To Upsell Me On A New Modem?
- Comcast Tests Program That Proactively Calls Customers To Fix Problems
- Canada Begins Phasing In Government-Mandated À La Carte Cable Today
- Victoria’s Secret Giving Away $70 Workout Pants When You Buy $30 Sports Bras