One of our readers is an enterprising psych major and he would really like to recreate the Monster Cable vs Coat Hanger test with laboratory-grade methodology, controls, and statistical measures. However, Adam needs your help. What is the minimum equipment he should buy, both audio equipment and coat-hanger-wise?
How To Design A Monster Vs Coat Hanger Experiment?
By consumerist.com March 6, 2008
- boxed in Trilogy Of Set-Top Terror: Cable Box Horror Stories From Consumerist Readers
- do the thing Advocates, Lawmakers, Even Best Buy Call On FCC To Approve Cable Box Plan
- data about data Why Is It So Dang Difficult To Get Accurate Information About Broadband Speeds?
- bill guides The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Dish Network Bill
- drive-by modeming Comcast Will Send A New Cable Modem Whether You Order One Or Not