Early leaders in Worst Company in America 2008 preliminary voting round: Comcast 21%, Best Buy 8%, Bank of America 5%, Fox News 5%, Walmart 5%, Countrywide 4%, Verizon 3%, AT&T 3%. Somewhere in our heart is a flicker of hope that dark horse Video Professor will pull into the running (currently with 0% of the vote). Voting for who gets to be seeded in the tournament brackets is still open, cast yours today.
Worst Company In America 2008: Preliminaries: Frontrunners
By consumerist.com February 27, 2008
- wcia 2014 Have Fun Breaking Down This Year’s Worst Company In America Bracket
- wcia 2014 Bank Of America, Monsanto, Verizon Move On To Next Round Of Worst Company Competition
- wcia 2014 Latest Worst Company Voting Results Confirm: People Hate Banks
- wcia 2014 Who Will Go Head-To-Head In The Worst Company In America Final Death Match?
- wcia 2014 Here Are Your Worst Company Contenders For 2014 — Help Us Seed The Brackets!