Early leaders in Worst Company in America 2008 preliminary voting round: Comcast 21%, Best Buy 8%, Bank of America 5%, Fox News 5%, Walmart 5%, Countrywide 4%, Verizon 3%, AT&T 3%. Somewhere in our heart is a flicker of hope that dark horse Video Professor will pull into the running (currently with 0% of the vote). Voting for who gets to be seeded in the tournament brackets is still open, cast yours today.
Worst Company In America 2008: Preliminaries: Frontrunners
By consumerist.com February 27, 2008
- (still) can't get no Survey Says: You Still Hate Your Cable Company, But Maybe A Little Less Than Before
- A Building Showdown Verizon, AT&T Poised To Battle It Out For Yahoo
- oh really? Did Net Neutrality Kill Broadband Investment Like Comcast, AT&T, Verizon Said It Would?
- well that's a thing If You Actually Want Comcast To Be Your Mobile Provider, 2017’s Your Year
- dispatches from kabletown Leaked Comcast Doc Admits: Data Caps Have Nothing To Do With Congestion